In summary we will,
- Only collect your information to help serve you as a customer. This includes your name and address to send your order, phone number to contact you, and email address to confirm your order and any other details relating to it.
- Only send you by post or email additional information relevant to Cherri Bellini, such as sales, information, and important updates. You may opt out of this at any time.
- Not share your information with any third parties without your consent or unless it is required by law.
- Protect your information by storing it in a safe and secure manner for a period of time as stipulated by law.
- Give you access to your own information and allow you to update it as necessary, for example if you move house or change your name.
- We will let you know if we update our policy and if you need to enquire or make a complaint you can contact us in writing to do so.
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. It includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address, and payment details.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our service to you. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely relating to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from any mailing/marketing we send you at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive Information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record, or health information.
We may only use your Sensitive Information for the primary purpose for which it was obtained or for a secondary purpose closely related to the primary purpose.
WE DO NOT SHARE ANY PERSONAL OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION GIVEN TO CHERRI BELLINI VIA OUR WEBSITE WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT, UNLESS REQUIRED BY LAW.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Security of Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
Cherri Bellini will not charge any fee for your access request but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
55 Belair Road, Kingswood, SA 5062